Search This Blog

Saturday 22 June 2013

Pharrell Talks Sex, Abstinence & Relationships In BULLET


Pharrell Talks Sex, Abstinence & Relationships In BULLET

Pharrell Williams doles out some sex and relationship advice in the latest issue of BULLET magazine. The multi-talented producer chatted about his upcoming book Pharrell: Places and Spaces I’ve Been which comes out in October but wouldn’t say much about his engagement to his girlfriend and mother of his 3-year-old son Helen Lasichanh except to say that he made the move to Miami for “the water, the weather, and the women.”
“Now it’s just the weather and the water because I have a family. I’m a good man. I’m a good boy, you know.” He adds that he can look, but “I just don’t touch.”
See what else Pharrell had to say along with his photo shoot.
On losing his virginity at 16 to an older woman: “I didn’t lose it. I gave it away. I know exactly where it is…I used to look at my teachers. There were several high school teachers I wanted to have my way with. I had fun with those really good cougars, dude. They had that quiet purr that you just feel.”
His advice on how to woo a lady: “If you kiss her mind, her body will follow. I made so many mistakes. I messed things up so badly, just by being young and growing up so fast. I’ve since learned a lot about pacing, not just with women, but also in life in general.”
His thoughts on abstinence: “I applaud those who have the willpower to do it. But I’m a different kind of kid.” [Instead of seeing sex as sacred, perhaps we should hold] time as the ultimate sacred thing.”
Pharrell Bullet02Pharrell Bullet03Pharrell Bullet04Pharrell Bullet06



No comments:

Post a Comment