Search This Blog

Saturday 22 June 2013

Chrissy Teigen Strips For GQ Magazine (Photos, Video)


Chrissy Teigen Strips For GQ Magazine (Photos, Video)

Chrissy Teigen GQ July02
Chrissy Teigen is known for her brash tweets, being a foodie and of course being one of the hottest models out there.
The swimsuit model who’s engaged to singer John Legend bared all for GQ magazine’s July issue and admits she regret her tweets “All the time!”
“But not really a regret that I thought it, just that I said it,” she explains.
So what’s one of her recent Twitter regrets? “Well, my naked-spray-tan thing comes to mind,” Chrissy says of an an Instagram selfie that went viral and was deleted by the site. “What no one knows is that my mom took it! My mom frickin’ threw me under the bus!”
Nice mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment