Search This Blog

Friday 12 July 2013

Plenty Of Sex Keeps Her Fit And Healthy - Mel B


Great word from the mother of three....
"I say to all my kids: 'Get your education first and ifyou're good enough, I'll tell you and then you can go into the entertainment world.'" 

Randy Mel B credits her active sex life with keeping her in tip-top shape. The America's Got Talent judge says bedroom action between her and husband Stephen Belafonte is a critical element to her fitness regime. 

When asked how she hones her incredible body, the 38-year-old former Spice Girl said:
"If I'm honest, it's lots of working out, which is a commitment and boring... and then sexercise." The British beauty also gets plenty of attention from her fellow judge Howard Stern.

She joked: "He's constantly hitting on me and I just don't get it. We all actually get along and we do actually like each other."
She said: "It's a balancing act every single week. You just make it work. "I say to all my kids: 'Get your education first and if you're good enough, I'll tell you and then you can go into the entertainment - See more at: http://www.gistplanet.com/2013/07/plenty-of-sex-keeps-her-fit-and-healthy.html#more

No comments:

Post a Comment