Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 July 2013

IMPOSSIBLE!!! I Can’t lose Weight For Any Man” – Chubby Eniola Badmus Says

singing Darey’s like the way you are* LOL.. Nollywood Actress, Eniola badmus popularly called Gbogbo Bigz Gurl said in an exclusive interview that she wants her man to like her the way she is and she would never lose weight for any man. “No, I can’t lose weight for any man. Any man who doesn’t like me the way I am, can as well keep a distance. Why must I even lose weight for a man? “What if I lose weight and I find someone else and he says I want you to add weight for me then I will add weight again for the person. It doesn’t make any sense. Everybody can’t like you so if you don’t like me just stay away”, she says. Oh well.. Do you guys prefer your woman Fat or Slim?? - 

No comments:

Post a Comment