Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 September 2013

"Escape from wilderness" A must read from Charly Boy

A piece from Charly Boy. Please read...

Does anyone know how I really feel right now? So alone and empty, God! how I feel the pain. If you're in the wilderness like me, then you know it can be insane. Here my eyes are bleeding tears and my smiles are protecting my fears. I can't even go around and fake happy, because I’m in stagnation and it is hitting me from all direction. There is this disturbing feeling that time is passing me by, yet I’m paralyzed, I can't move and I can't think too far. At nights I can't sleep too easy, my heart is sore and my mind perpetually clustered with things that leave me shaking. Oh God! Why? I have prayed, I have fasted but nothing has changed, and it's almost a year now. My dreams are nothing but nightmares of all the negatives in this wilderness. What's happening to me? Look at me, I have always enjoyed comforting and giving directions to people in pain, right now I can't even save myself and I have refused to take my own pills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment