Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 May 2013


Chris Brown Confirms Rihanna Breakup: "I Can't Focus on Wife-ing" Her


Chris Brown and Rihanna have parted ways, romantically speaking -- so said Brown during a recent interview with Australian radio show The Kyle and Jackie Show.


The "Don't Wake Me Up" crooner, who turned 24 on Sunday, May 5, was detailing his multiple birthday celebrations (in L.A., Las Vegas and NYC) when he was asked about his chronically on-again, off-again love Rihanna, 25.


Chris Brown confirmed the break up in an interview with Kyle and Jackie O
“The way I look at it is… I’m always going to love that person, but people have differences, and people have different wants and needs.”
“At the end of the day she’s a young girl. I can’t really be focused on wife-ing somebody that young… and I’m young too.”
“I just got to step forward and be a man and be the best Chris Brown I can be instead of worrying about whoever else is going to be in my side pocket.”

No comments:

Post a Comment